To do so, we need first of all to ensure the achievement of our fundamental goals, which are:
Our economic objectives
- Longevity of the company
- Customer satisfaction
without which nothing is possible – if our customer wins, we will also win!!
In a changing and often difficult economic context, we have decided to focus our energies on the growth and development of our company. To achieve these objectives, the company needs to have a responsive structure in place. We would also like ACTA to be acknowledged as a reference in each of its activities.
Our human objectives
To achieve our aims, we are determined to:
- Develop collective skills, cooperation and team work
- Set up a learning-friendly structure in which each member has the possibility of developing his or her own skills through training and versatility, increasing his or her autonomy, bring in his or her ideas, taking on responsibilities
- Ensure satisfaction for all our employees, even if it is not possible to meet every single expectation
We do not want to reach our objectives at any price, but in sticking to our values. Furthermore, we are convinced that these values create a context that is favourable to the achievement of our objectives.
This involves being prepared to listen to each person since each person is unique, to give recognition for work well done, and to create a friendly working environment - this is the result of an effort made by everyone.
Fair remuneration (equal pay for equal work) in proportion to the company’s results through profit-sharing and incentive schemes and by improving working conditions.
- High standards and patience for oneself and our colleagues
- Respecting our colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Trust and solidarity
- Professional integrity
These are the values we share and also the goals to reach through our day-to-day efforts.