Our Quality Management System (QMS) is a tool that enables us to achieve our economic and human objectives, in sticking to our values, by providing a framework for our organisation.
The strong points of our QMS:
- Customer satisfaction
- Continuous progress
- Giving each employee a sense of responsibility and involvement; we need to organise whatever can be foreseen and define responsibilities to be able to deal with the unforeseen
- Process-based functioning
We need to ensure our fundamental points and in particular improve quality as perceived by the client, guaranteeing the agreed quality of our products and services.
To do so, our objective is:
- to reduce the number of customer complaints – this should be a priority for the entire workforce.
- We need to apply, apply again and apply yet again the rules that we have defined for ourselves in our quality management system. We need to formalise our working methods, whenever necessary, to foresee everything that can be foreseen.
- We need to improve internal communication, so that each employee knows what ACTA’s objectives and our customers’ needs are, and is aware of his or her role in achieving these objectives to ensure customer satisfaction.
We need to make our system function and then, day after day, make it even more efficient.
At ACTA, everyone has a responsibility:
- Each process manager is responsible for ensuring proper application of that process by means of audits, progress sheets and compliance failure sheets.
- Each manager is responsible for ensuring proper application of methods on a day-to-day basis.
- The auditors are responsible for monitoring audits.
We have to develop the continuous progress
We need to have a system which permits and encourages permanent progress by expressing ideas via progress sheets , by project management and Kaizen projects.
Permanent progress to ensure long life to ACTA
We want to establish a state of mind which contributes to develop each employee's skills. We have to install methodes allowing to optimize proceeding and to check the efficiency.
Thus, we set up objectives in terms of :
capitalize on our experience at each level and dialogue to learn and to improve.